The Australian Toy Association delivers a dynamic, exciting and unmissable event that provides attendees with a commercially valuable and enjoyable experience on the showroom floor and throughout the world-class Melbourne Exhibition and Convention Centre.
The Fair provides you with the chance to touch, feel and try the most exciting and innovative toy, hobby and nursery products headed for release in the coming year. Buyers will have the opportunity to view these new products whilst exhibitors have the chance to meet an array of new customers.
A range of breakfast, brand launch and networking events are held throughout the Fair as well as the Industry Gala Dinner which incorporates the prestigious Product of the Year & Licensing Awards.
This event is strictly for trade only. Those eligible for admission include retailers, wholesalers, buying groups, etc. Registrants must present business identification.
No one under the age of 13, including infants, will be admitted under any circumstance. Babies under the age of 1 year will be permitted if in a pram or suitable carry harness.
What’s on display at the Fair?
- Collectibles, Craft & activity, Games, Outdoor, Educational, Dolls, Activities, Construction, Ride ons, Water and pool, Electronic, Action figures, Plush, Puppets
- Model cars, Model railways, Collectables, Modelling, Remote control
- Brands, Hard Lines, Soft Lines, Apparel
- Baby furniture, Nursery furniture, Nursery décor items, Art for nursery walls, Baby bedding, Baby safety equipment, Nursery linen
- Books & Accessories, Clothing, Children's Furniture, Inflatables, Kites, Magic Products, Manchester, Bicycles & Accessories
And much, much more!