The Australian Toy Hobby and Licensing Fair is our industry's showcase event to the world.
Over the 4 days of the Fair, buyers see hundreds of new products whilst exhibitors have the chance to meet an array of customers.
In 2016 the Fair had visitors from Asia-Pacific, US, Canada, UK and Europe with over 80% being the decision makers for their business.
In addition to this there are always delegates from promotional, marketing and advertising companies all seeking out opportunities. The Fair provides exhibitors with access to a range of value added support services including:
- Exhibitor Manual (both printed and online versions)
- Free company and product listing in the Fair Directory
- Free company listing on the official Fair website
- Free company listing on the official Toy Fair App
- A free database of all buyers who attended (after the Fair)
- Promotional Material to send to customers - physical and digital
- Exhibitor Staff Badges
- Stand Cleaning
- Secured carton storage facility
- International Marketing campaign
- Social Functions
- Opportunity to participate in the Toy Hobby and Licensing Awards
- Advertising / Extra Promotional opportunities
- Post fair review
Exhibitor feedback is used by the ATA to ensure that the fair is continuously improving to provide the best forum for marketing your product.